WORLD-CLASS BOUTIQUE POST-PRODUCTION
INTRODUCING THE SMARTEST NEW POST PRODUCTION VENUE IN ADELAIDE
We’ve built the Frederick Theatre to deliver a premium grading and mixing experience that remains cost-effective for content producers. With reference-grade technology in a private workspace, enjoy uncapped 1GB internet, acoustic treatment throughout, and a 77″ HDR OLED client/viewing monitor.
Frederick Theatre is hidden down a quiet laneway, located in the convenient and up-coming creative hub of Adelaide’s South West, with free on-street parking and easy proximity to pubs, cafe’s and restaurants.
Hire this delightful space for your next Advertising campaign, TV Series, teaser trailer or feature film (we’ve serviced all of the above in Frederick Theatre).
BYO editor, colourist or sound engineer – or let us offer end-to-end service with one of Beyond Content’s experienced craftspeople to help make your project stand out.
- • High Spec’d 5k iMac, with Davinci Resolve Studio, and Avid Pro Tools. (Avid Media Composer upon request).
- • Professionally calibrated LG CX 77″ HDR OLED client monitor
- • SmallHD 1703 P3X reference monitor for broadcast/cinema grading
- • Yamaha HS8 studio monitors for sound mixing/reviews
- • Davinci Resolve Micro Panel
- • High-quality, colour-neutral lighting (CRI 98) throughout, with TV bias light for balanced contrast perception
- • HomePod mini, for voice-controlled music and lighting
- • Unlimited 1Gbps broadband internet – part of TPG 10GB Adelaide Fibre-Optic Network
- • Additional desk for producers, directors or assistant editors
- • Great city location with close proximity to cafes and pubs, located in the same building as Beyond Content
- • Private entrance with private bathroom
- • Comfortably fits creative teams of up to 6 people and includes bathroom facilities + bar fridge with complimentary drinks/snacks + access to Beyond Content kitchen facilities
- • Coming Soon! HDR grading monitor with Dolby Vision workflow in Davinci Resolve + Surround speakers with Dolby Atmos